This was our favorite of the 2 temporary places we lived. It had a great "garden area" for the kids to play in. (They don't call them "yards") They herded sheep through our driveway into basically the neighboring fields to the kids play area. There were a few cows on the other side of the play area. I think a love of farms is just ingrained in me somewhere. Though I felt bad, I would have horrible allergy fits anytime I would take the girls out to play, so they didn't get to take advantage of the swings as much as they would've liked.
3 comments:
The countryside looks absolutely gorgeous! I can't even imagine sheep running through my yard, so Wallace & Grommet. Loved the post, looking forward to the next one.
Keep encouraging those sports tendecies in Kalysta---you won't really know if she's coordinated or not until she's older, right? In the mean time- practice makes perfect! ;) Welcome back to the blogging world -we've missed you!
Yay! You're back! Now, where are the bump pictures!?! And I love the count down! So fun!
Post a Comment