During potty training - offering to wipe the others bum.
Emberly-"Aubry say sh, sh, sh Hay. ..... Mommy Aubry said Hay!" (for some reason some of their words that have "s"'s in them are replaced with "L"'s So we've been working on "S"'s. Hay is also a new concept. We see massive rolls of it wrapped in plastic. Along with the fact that they've been asking what different animals eat.) Long story short, I thought it was cute how Emberly was trying to help Aubry pronounce things.
**I just thought of another one. They are already figuring out they can trick us. They've both actually done this, but Em is the one I remember doing it most recently. So we'll use here as the example. She ran into the kitchen and says "Where'd Emmy go?" Of course I say "Where'd Emmy go? But you're Emmy" Which she then laughs like "HaHa I tricked ya".
3 comments:
Yes cute! And so is that picture of them...you can almost feel the bond between them in that pic.
This picture is going to be a classic! SO cute!! I couldn't help but think of them when I saw thing 1 and thing 2 in Seussical the Musical. How nice of Em to help Aub with the pronunciation too:) Such sweet sisters!!!
Oh no! The tricking already begins!! Smarties...I am so in love with that picture. SO in love.
Post a Comment