Grandma and Grandpa Neal gave her a baby and orange shirt and book.
Kalysta's frustration with the slllooowww ride she got on to help Emberly cope with her fear of rides. The famous trampolines.
a clown
Aubry originally wanted a butterfly. But when we ran into a church friend who reminded her of their love of trains, Aubry's mind could not be changed back and she became Thomas.
Our beautiful butterfly who is emerging to be so much more pleasant and beautiful every day. (funny that her last face painting was a lion/tiger. symbolic? soft/fierce?)
I think Ady either chooses a butterfly or bunny every time.
As proof of Gwen's brilliance, this is a 6 year old with spare time who decides to fill it by taking it to the queen. The first I heard of it she comes down from her room asking for an envelope and the queen and Catherine's addresses with these folded for me to mail. Funny girl.
Quite a birthday to have live music and carnival rides for your birthday. We're so glad you're on this ride with us Gwen!
Quite a birthday to have live music and carnival rides for your birthday. We're so glad you're on this ride with us Gwen!


3 comments:
Thanks for sharing Gwen's birthday with us! Looks like a fun day and she (they all are) looking sooooo grown up! In that first picture where she's blowing out candles I had to do a double-take---she looks so very much like Shauna there. Love the face painting!
Happy (late... again) birthday Gwen!!! Love those painted faces and cute letters! That picture of Kalysta so frustrated cracks me up!! They are all looking so grown up! Man time flies!!!!!!
Aw, I love the thomas face:) That is so awesome that they love trains. Happy Birthday to Gwenners...I missed getting a card to her (I'm terrible at getting cards out now). I feel bad. I LOVE her no less though. What a fun birthday- to have a carnival?!
Post a Comment