When Kalysta gets home I'll have to scan in her journal page. She wrote down all of these clues in collage format. She came up to me with her book and asked if there was something I should be telling her. Apparently she knows how to access my family blog. She's the only one that knows so far. It has been hard for her not to tell anyone. But I think she's starting to understand why we're waiting when 2 nights ago I complained at the dinner table of a mom seeing me help a neighbor push a stroller. The posh mom who was standing with the head teacher and another lady says "Oh, Sherrill. You're pushing Jacki's stroller. I thought you had snapped and decided to have another. Waves of laughter from the three ladies. We shall see how they feel when they've realized that maybe I have "snapped".
Friday, 1 March 2013
Looking Good
So they measured the neck fold and everything else and it all looks good. The tech said it was very active though. eeh.
When Kalysta gets home I'll have to scan in her journal page. She wrote down all of these clues in collage format. She came up to me with her book and asked if there was something I should be telling her. Apparently she knows how to access my family blog. She's the only one that knows so far. It has been hard for her not to tell anyone. But I think she's starting to understand why we're waiting when 2 nights ago I complained at the dinner table of a mom seeing me help a neighbor push a stroller. The posh mom who was standing with the head teacher and another lady says "Oh, Sherrill. You're pushing Jacki's stroller. I thought you had snapped and decided to have another. Waves of laughter from the three ladies. We shall see how they feel when they've realized that maybe I have "snapped".
Well, I'd better see how well I can keep this blog private. It was fun to see such a healthy little thing today though. Sorry for the day late post, I just thought this info. from my appt. this morning would be more interesting than a boring last week. Oh, according to the scan, it looks as though I'm 12 weeks 6 days. So 6 Sept. 2013 looks like the due date.
When Kalysta gets home I'll have to scan in her journal page. She wrote down all of these clues in collage format. She came up to me with her book and asked if there was something I should be telling her. Apparently she knows how to access my family blog. She's the only one that knows so far. It has been hard for her not to tell anyone. But I think she's starting to understand why we're waiting when 2 nights ago I complained at the dinner table of a mom seeing me help a neighbor push a stroller. The posh mom who was standing with the head teacher and another lady says "Oh, Sherrill. You're pushing Jacki's stroller. I thought you had snapped and decided to have another. Waves of laughter from the three ladies. We shall see how they feel when they've realized that maybe I have "snapped".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We are so excited for you! I love the journal entry, what a clever daughter. :) Sorry about the negative people though, they just wish they were as good at parenting as you are!! :)
Congratulations, Sherrill! I am so excited for you. Those ladies don't know what wonder they are missing. You're a great mom. These babies are so blessed to get to go to your family! I love the spirit babies bring into our home. All the other children are just in awe and are so sweet to the baby. She can dispel all kinds of tension.
Post a Comment