Nice camel 2 hours from home at our first gas stop. Felt like listening to conference near the Holy Land. ( Cause we were listening to conference you know)
Beau enjoyed the Joshua trees on the drive down. There may have been some U2 exchanges with his family over this shot "He still hadn't found what he was looking for"
K was excited to get some palm tree shots
fabulous 4 mile venture to get the sabbath day wiggles out
Mondays mall trip
an idea of how big the ferris wheel was (all of our ant sized children at the bottom)
It may have been at this point (quarter of the way up?) that I asked my self why I payed for this "thrill"
Can't go shopping with my gaggle without stopping at Claires
Pure joy
elevator fun with cousins
fabulous teen/mom depiction
Fabulous sister/joy depiction
BEACH FUN!!! Then I think my camera ran out of space for the rest of the week :(
THANKS SO MUCH ALI! You were a dream to follow on all your crazy Cali roads. My eyebrows never looked better. We've never had a better spring break. I've got some great new recipes to add to the mix. My girls are thoroughly smitten with you, your family, and California. Not an easy task to take on our brood, but you made it look easy! We felt like we were being entertained by a professional party planner!
No comments:
Post a Comment