Tuesday, 17 July 2007
Aye, aye, aye
So we're moving to a new temporary house today and are not sure if they have internet. So we may not have phone/e-mail until we get it set up in our new house. We'll let you know though. I had my home visit with the midwife yesterday as I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath to hear the results. Once she found out that I had an attached placenta with Gwen, that put me as a higher risk pregnancy, so I will not be able to deliver at home - I'm quite depressed about it as I'm sure you all would be too. Also she just listened to the heart and did a tummy check for the size of the uterus. No ultrasound this time, but I'm anxiously awaiting one ASAP as she confirmed my feelings that I felt larger than 12 weeks. She thought at least 16 weeks with a slight possibility of twins. Oh to be as cool as Rich and Jill, and my Aunt Maxine and her kids. The heartbeat was nice and strong also, which confirmed her feelings of a pregnancy that could be further along. I'll have my date scan (ultrasound - for all of you that don't know proper english) and blood tests Tuesday evening. We'll try to keep you all posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm really curious now! TWINS?!? Wow! You'll have to let me know when you find out! Congrats again! I hope the kids are excited!
Oh, and do you want a home birth? I hear the hospitals there aren't super.
Okay you're killing me being so skinny at three months and now you are telling me you are most likely further along!!! Or maybe twins, you know it might be twins because, as I told you, you are totally living my dream by living in England, AND I've always wanted twins. So there you are, practically scientific proof that it's probably twins!
Post a Comment