At the ultrasound today it looks like the first baby is 6.2 lbs. and the second 5.8 lbs. (+/- 25%) Normal size for single birth babies. We could even see a little hair on the first one's head, that'd be a first. Everything looks great. They are still both in proper position for a natural birth (with an epidural if I have my way) My next ultrasound is in 2 weeks on Jan. 2nd where we'll talk about induction. They cancelled the appt. for the ultrasound after that on the 15th.
5 comments:
Sherrill! You look so beautiful...and I'm so glad the babies are healthy thus far- what a blessing! It'll be so fun to see how different/similar they both are! One with hair, one with out??
You look amazing, you would never guess two were inside. I can't wait to hear the induction date. It is amazing that the time is here almost.
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. January 2nd?! They could come any day!! And they are measuring so big already. YOU LOOK GREAT! Hope everything conitinues to go well!!
You look great Sherrill. We'll be there (and so will those little ones)soon. I can't wait. Give the girls a hug for me!
Mom
Still so small! Thanks for posting a picture! I tried to install our webcam in our new computer and it isn't compatable with Vista so we have to get a new one. I'm so bummed. I only tried to install it so I could chat with you guys! We'll have to figure something out before the wee ones come! Take care and have a Merry Christmas! Call me any time!
Post a Comment