Santa attended Sharow CE school yesterday, and my oldest kiss-up asked him what goodies he would like - "cream pie." SANTA! think of something a little less involved for us 8 month pregnant with twins people could ya?
Hey Sherrill, In the states we have cream pies to buy!!! Maybe Santa's helper (Dad) put Santa up to that! Just talked to Ali--she and Jeff made it through the Mexico surf trip---I was worried though,she thought they'd be back about 5 hours earlier than this. Who says it's a relief when your kids are out of the house??? Love, Mom
Sherrill, that is hilarious...I told Jeff and his Mom this and their suggestion is- (simple: Buy an already made pie crust and spray whip cream into it and call it a cream pie! Noone has to know- just cut a piece out that night and then throw it away!) Unless Kalysta wants to make sure and taste test it for perfection...then you've got time issues! That is so funny though- I can understand your initial frustration!
4 comments:
Hey Sherrill,
In the states we have cream pies to buy!!! Maybe Santa's helper (Dad) put Santa up to that!
Just talked to Ali--she and Jeff made it through the Mexico surf trip---I was worried though,she thought they'd be back about 5 hours earlier than this. Who says it's a relief when your kids are out of the house???
Love,
Mom
Sherrill, that is hilarious...I told Jeff and his Mom this and their suggestion is- (simple: Buy an already made pie crust and spray whip cream into it and call it a cream pie! Noone has to know- just cut a piece out that night and then throw it away!) Unless Kalysta wants to make sure and taste test it for perfection...then you've got time issues! That is so funny though- I can understand your initial frustration!
Santa better be bring some darn good presents if he's getting cream pie!
Did you make cream pie? Hehe. Hope all is well!!! You are in our prayers!!! Hope you had a great Christmas. Hope to be able to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment