The health visitor came on her weekly visit yesterday, and despite the previous mentioned drama - Emberly now weighs 7 lb. 6 oz, and Aubryelle 6 lb. 6.5 oz. Certainly one thing we do well in the Neal household is GROW.

Don't you just love the bonnets my mom found at a local baby store here?
4 comments:
They look like royal sassy princesses! Those bonnets are great! Is Babinskis a name for bonnets?
PS- I'm so glad they are healthy and growing well now...
I think if their personalities are anything like their big sis' look alike Kalysta's they will definitely approve of these bonnets for years to come. Sweet meets sassy for sure:) So cute. I want to go shopping in England!! They look so healthy and adorable. I want one in each of my arms right now:(
So cute! baby girls are the best!
Post a Comment