Saturday, 5 January 2008

They're Here! (sorry- they feel that leaving the goop on is healthier for them)

Aubryelle Rebecca Neal was born 4 January 2008 at 10:50pm GMT, weighing 5 lbs 13 oz (2.6 kg).


Emberly Belle Neal was born 4 January 2008 at 10:58pm GMT, weighing 6 lbs 13 oz (3.09 kg).


Mother is very tired, but healthy and doing well.



Aubryelle Rebecca had a hard time coming out, the Dr. had to use the forceps, hence the bruising and scratches on her face. She looks pretty tough to me, like a Boxer.

Emberly Belle is the bigger one, had a pretty easy time coming out was obviousley stealing some of her sisters nourishment.

Sisters.


Sisters and their dummies (that's what they call pacifiers here in the UK)

Dad's doing alright too in case you were overly concerned about my welfare.

10 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my, they are adorable. Love your commentary Beau...good to know you are OK. ;) This is just so exiting for everyone and good job-Sherrill!! That's so great that she didn't have to have a c-section. THat means there's better chances for more to come naturally, right? :) So do they know yet if they are identical?? Do they have to do extensive testing to know for sure? What do you think? (even though they are different sizes...) I love the names too. Congrats and GOOD LUCK with the adjustment. You all will continue to be in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Two more beautiful girls...you can certainly see the looks from the other girls in these two. Amazing! Sherrill, like Ali said, you done good. We might want to encourage Britain to clean the babies up after birth. HA! Reminds me when Beau was born in Turkey they handed him to me and I was then in charge to clean him up. I have to admit I do like the American way of cleaning! :) Congratulations to all of you. Let the adventure begin. We look forward to seeing them in person. For now we'll let Grandma and Grandpa Thatcher enjoy the experience. Grandma and Grandpa Thatcher, enjoy the ride. Great work kids. We love and will likewise keep all of you in our prayers as you make this adjustment. -Grandpa Neal-

Ethatch said...

Hey guys, What cuties! Good work Sherrill and Beau! And you got their pictures posted so quickly, I am amazed! We had fun figuring out what was in their minds by the looks on their faces....Aubryelle, "Whew, that was hard work, why did I have to be first?".....Emberly "Hey, how did that happen? One minute my sister is right by me paving the way, and the next I'm in this strange new world having to fend for myself."
At any rate, they're here, healthy, and as Grandpa Neal says, "let the adventures begin!" We're sure anxious to get there and hold and help!
Mom

Unknown said...

They are too cute. Congratulations to Sherrill for birthing overseas. That is Brave! I would let Beau stay up with them all night long, feeding, cuddling etc! We love you, Shaun, Lisa, Shelton, and Colsen.

Kaela said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys!! And how relieved I am that everyone is healthy and happy! They are a.dor.a.ble. I think it is fitting Aubryelle was out of there first... "Get me out of here, Emberly is having seconds before I've had my first meal:)" Beautiful names! I'm not sure its fair that you two are going to have such beautiful girls with such beautiful names, though I know it will be a LOT of work raising them all. Can't wait to get my hands on them, but don't want to think about how long that might be:( Love you guys and my prayers are with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich said...

Beau and Sherrill, congrats and welcome to the twin club. My heart goes out to both of you. it will be such an experience.Words just can't express to you how I feel for you guys. It is work, but you will have such joy in having twins. You'll be amazed by the joy that comes when you watch them start to interact with eachother, how they hit or crawl over eachother. My heart is really with you and I wish more than anything I could be there to help....I will have my day though. Count on that. You are wonderful parents and great examples to me. I love you.....make sure you guys plan a little trip in the future,just the two of you, it will help you in those long night and days...ya know, something to say," If I can make it till then..." It helped me,anyway. Have a great day. love you, JILL and RICH

Monique said...

Oh my goodness...They are too cute!! Seriously, Aubreyelle is Kalysta junior...she looks just like her which is amazing since she's BRAND new....THey are both absolutely adorable...Good job Sherrill...and Beau :) You guys really are amazing parents and such examples of the kind of parent I wish I was :) Good luck..We love you guys and miss ya TONZ!!! Keep the pictures coming!!
Monique, Eric, Zion, and Kalel

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! How beautiful they are! You'll be in our prayers, you wonderful parents! Now it is quite apparent why your little Kalysta came to this earth a miniture mommy. I'm sure she's already been a big help! Miss you guys! I wish I could help out!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Congrats! They are beautiful and I love their names, you are so creative. Hope you are doing well. We are so glad that they are healthy and I bet you are glad that they are finally here. Best Wishes.

adventure knitter said...

Congrats! They're beautiful! Tyler has friends who are twins and one was sitting on his brother's umbilical cord, so one was skinnier (and he still is skinner to this day!). It looks like that's what your girls were doing too! Good luck with those little ones!