I can see it in the first picture, but not so much the second...that's cute! She must not take after her mother 100% if she isn't being compared to Brooke Shields:)
Watch out Juliette, there is a new Diva in town! Wow, like mother like daughter, I remember you being compared to Brooke Sheilds, Nancy Karington, and the girl from the Disney Journey of Nattie Gan. Cute Girls there.
6 comments:
Wowzers... looks like Kalysta may have a long lost twin:) Cute girls!!!
She certainly does look like she has a twin! Cuties, both of them.
Gramma T
I can see it in the first picture, but not so much the second...that's cute! She must not take after her mother 100% if she isn't being compared to Brooke Shields:)
Watch out Juliette, there is a new Diva in town! Wow, like mother like daughter, I remember you being compared to Brooke Sheilds, Nancy Karington, and the girl from the Disney Journey of Nattie Gan. Cute Girls there.
Absolutely! That is amazing! Kalysta is so adorable and I can't believe she and Zack will be 8 this year!
You have to see her in a movie to see similar mannerisms....it is quite amazing...Kalysta is a natural born performer...
Post a Comment