If you've spent time at our house around Gwen, you'd know that her passion is television (and food). But one of her loves is Diego (he's an animal rescuer). So today's quote? Da, da, da, da.... "Dad, when I grow up I want to be a three toed sloth." Wha, huh? Why? "So I can hang upside down all the time."
Reach for the stars baby doll!
Her vocabulary catches me off guard sometimes though. Today, talking to her sisters, me eavesdropping as we were driving. "Lions have very large appetites." So I ask what that means. "They're very VERY Hungry!" (She learned this in preschool apparently)
2 comments:
Who taught her that donkey face :) ?! I think I just learned what a sloth was within the last couple of years. Sounds like Gwenny-goose is quite the comedian. I hope Kaden is as funny when he gets to be about her age!!
What a crack up she is! I recognize that donkey face!!!
Post a Comment