.jpg)
I don't remember my singletons feeling the need to carry multiples everywhere they go. Maybe it's just an Aubry thing too. But she certainly feels the need to keep her hands full. Maybe if she's learning through play by mimicking me, this is proof that I don't eat bon bons and watch soaps all day. If only my waist line would reflect the "truth".
3 comments:
Good that she's preparing now...I heard on the news that the chances of having multiples is up 70% than it was in the '80's. Perhaps she knows and is practicing. What a cute little mom she is!
So cute! Sherrill, I must say you make having multiples look like sooo much fun! I never thought after hearing all of the stories of Paul and Scott that I would want twins, and I don't really want my own... I want yours. Hahaha!
That is so funny because my twins carry large amounts of EVERYTHING all around the house with them too. When I see them haul out ALL of the bags in the dress up, or ALL of the barbies, I just shake my head and think...WHY do they do that? They don't really PLAY with the stuff, they just like toting it all around! Maybe it is just a twin thing.
Post a Comment