Wednesday, 7 October 2009

rivalry/revelry

One of the fun things about this stage is seeing the "babies" play interactively. I don't know if kids in day care or babysat learn earlier to interactive play as opposed to parallel play. I think just this year Gwen started playing "with" her friends. The good times with these two are adorable! Running across the room hugging each other, helping each other off the couch, giving horsey rides, pulling each other around in buckets, etc. But the bad times, oh the bad times. It used to be that I felt bad because it was always Emberly grabbing Aubryelle, and I'd always give Aubry a cuddle and Emmy a scold. They've worked that out though, Aubry learned how to be tough back. Though I think Aubry has a few more marks on her still. I'm scared for their eyeballs even. Just look at their scratched up faces above. They might even have twin scars!

5 comments:

Matt & Viki said...

It's so Funny to watch them! Poor little faces though. Does Gwen ever want to get in on the pony rides and sit on them? Cause that would probably happen here.

Ali said...

Oh, that video is so precious! I love that they are "pretending" to give rides- that is a lot of work for the "rider"! Those two sure are changing fast! I am just NOW seeing their differences.


Did you see nie nie on Oprah? Do you get Oprah there?

fagergrenfam said...

I love love love video of those little ones, I have always been amazed at the interaction between twins. I work with a lot of multiples at my job and I love to see their behavior! your very lucky!

Kaela said...

They sure look happy despite their 'war wounds.' Oh they are adorable!! I'm also glad to hear the score is evening out a little between the two. Cute, cute video. Kaden says he wants a ride:)

Erika said...

I LOVE this post...I need to send you a funny pic of my girls at there ages...the scars have faded! Nothing like twin interaction!