I can testify that glitsy girly attitude comes with the girl chromosome. I certainly don't have a purse on my elbow, sunglasses, bracelet and boogy moves going daily to teach my children by example. Other weird things I've noticed in the blood. Ady's desire for footed pajamas. For whatever reason, I wanted those so bad and remember being too old to want them. Guess what she wants for Christmas. Another quirky in the blood curse she got, fear of bridges, water, and slatted stairs (that don't have carpet or wood between each step) Sorry girlfriend, when you're older I might let on that you are just like your mother.
2 comments:
SOOOO cute! Such a little diva in training:) I lu-huv her boogie skills. It's a little crazy to me that so many people seem to think we train these little guys to be certain ways- they clearly come out with their own personality and tendencies... though it is funny to see the genetic similarities too!
ok, so is that an accent I hear in you?!! I definitely hear it when you say "Mummy", and I can totally hear it in the babies too! We are going to feel so inferior and lame in speaking when we meet up with you again- your whole family will sound refined, educated, and proper!! I love it!
{love the dance and those sunglasses too!}
Post a Comment