Saturday, 14 November 2009

A shout out to my sista's!

Awww, remember the - what felt like hours of pouring water in teacups and cramming as many of us as we could (even cousins!)into the bath. All completely oblivious to one obvious (now)embarrassing fact. Kalysta's getting to that age so I figured I'd better take my chance now so she could have that fun memory picture like we all do.

4 comments:

Kaela said...

So smart!! I love the pic! I always wished I was in that famous bath pic with you guys and the Nearring cousins. How fun to have one with ALL your girls in it:)

Ali said...

I LOVE IT. I agree with all that Kaela says- I have that picture of you, Viki, Sherrill, and the cousins engraved in my memory- I know it by heart! This will go in all their bathrooms now when they are older! :)

Matt & Viki said...

Too cute. I love Kalysta's hurry up mom look!

Ethatch said...

These are too cute!!! Lucky little girls you have there!