Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Finally!





It's only taken our ten years of marriage for Beau and I to get any kind of pictures taken and not have too many complaints. Mom's - put your orders in now for Mothers Day!

8 comments:

Kaela said...

These are awesome!!! The last one is my favorite- but they are all SO great!! How did you get everyone smiling and looking so cute?! Where did you get them taken? LOOOOVE them- can I put an order in for Mother's day too:) Actually- I can just print them from this post- thanks for posting!!!

Sherrill said...

I can send you some smaller ones. I think we have a couple of 5x7's and some extra wallets. If you want to copy off this post, there was something on the scanner for most of them. I finally cleaned it off, but let me know if you want me to rescan any before you waste any ink. There was some travelling photographer visiting the base last weekend to answer where we got them taken.

Ethatch said...

Very nice!! Too, too hard to choose. However, we have a new shelving unit in our family room and I was telling Viki that I want to put an 8x10 and a 5x7 of each family on it. I was thinking 8 x 10 of the whole family, and 5x7 of the kids or something like that. Is it like Kaela say, can we print them off of your blog? They are great pictures.

Ali said...

These are incredible!! Seeing you all together in one pictures is priceless. You all look great. I am loving your short hair and bangs- so fresh, so stylin. I love the look. And it's fun seeing all your girls together again in one pic- they all have their different features (besides the twinners :) I love those curls though! Sure hope I have a girl with curls someday! If you email a version to Kaela, I'd like a copy too :)

Matt & Viki said...

I am so impressed! You guys are so photogenic. I can't believe how perfect the family picture is, everyone looking at the camera, smiling good smiles...Matt said, "Wow, I don't think with even just our older ones we could do that. We are more Simpsons than Neals."

Kathleen Allison said...

What a beautiful family!

adventure knitter said...

those are some seriously cute family pics!! i love them! i especially love how you've braided the girls hair off to the side. i need to learn how to do that....

Granma Faye said...

I absolutely love your family pictures! All of them look great but I like the last of all of you together the best. What a sweet family. Wow, how they've all grown! Really nice, Sherrill.