~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every time Gwen got sad when Dad was in New Zealand her teachers found a way to get her over it quickly. They would send her off to write him a card. This was a story she wrote for him.
Every time Gwen got sad when Dad was in New Zealand her teachers found a way to get her over it quickly. They would send her off to write him a card. This was a story she wrote for him.

By my favorite 5 year old. She is just finishing her 4-5 age group reception year.
A letter to Conner (Kalysta's cousin) that we keep forgetting to send by my favorite 8 year old. She would be finishing second grade in America, but is finishing "year 3" here.
Family Home Evening from my favorite 7 year old
If we were in America Ady would be finishing 1st grade. Here she is finishing year 2. They go to "reception" at age 4-5. Year 1 age 5-6. And year 2 age 6-7.You can see the text better if you click on the picture if you need a little help deciphering. Once the picture opens, if it's still not big enough to read click on it again.
4 comments:
I think those letters and their artwork are grrrrreat! Keep that going!
With that first pic, I thought you were announcing something and I got super excited! Not that you look pregnant by any means, but that's a usual pregnant self portrait people do at 6-8 weeks when they first find out!:)
I need to cut back on sweets too...I have WAY too much in my cupboards right now.
I love your girl's letters and lessons...I noticed Kalysta drew herself taller than Conner. Does she always do that cause she's just used to being taller than everyone? :) That's super sweet that they've been pen pals as of late- that will be great in prep for your OR visit. It's hard to believe in just a week and a half you start this TRIP!!
Lu-HUV all these updates!!! You look GREAT Sherrill- you look skinny to me!! I am having a hard time believing you are wearing bigger clothes than me!!! I think there may be a size difference thing with the clothes you buy there!! Loooove your talented girlies stories and pictures- soo sweet and brilliant:)
Um, so I really miss you:( And I was wondering if a new blog design would help inspire some new posts? Maybe you have just been super busy. Let me know if you want a new design though:)
Post a Comment