
Since Beau's blog post (or not) about Spain was a big dissappointment, hopefully if I get him started with these fabulous pictures from his more recent New Zealand trip, he'll keep it going. After all, he took the camera and I could've taken some (less exciting) pictures to try to keep this lacking blog moving.
These first 5 pictures should be at the bottom with the other caving adventure pictures.
I don't know, what do you think? Enjoyed his "business" trip?
3 comments:
That last shot of the Cave experience made my stomach queezy! Looks like he and his dad enjoyed their short time together to the fullest. Yeah, I agree...business trip??? Thanks for sharing, I like to 'picture' travel.
haha- I like Mom's "picture-traveling" idea...me too:) Especially when it involves boiling caves- wowzers. I'm glad he's back safe and sound and had a great time!!
Lucky Beau!!! What are the bubbles in that one picture- did they decide to clean things up in there? Fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment