Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!







4 comments:

Ethatch said...

Kathy Simpson's right--this picture closely resembles how the Thatcher girls looked a 'few' years ago! Those were the good ol' days.

Ali said...

That is so so adorable. You have so many stellar group pictures of all five of them that they are going to treasure forever! Keep it up! Merry Christmas to you guys...thanks for your email. I'm glad they liked the girly yatzee:) I can just see them in those pajamas with their girlfriends dicing it up! Love you guys!

Kaela said...

What cute little girls in such cute little pajamas!! That picture makes me long for the old days a little- though I wouldn't trade em' for getting to be a momma to my little cuties I suppose:)

Granma Faye said...

Such cute pictures of your girls! I love the "bear bottoms" pajamas. Very clever. I can't believe how big the twins are already. Sweet family!

Happy New Year!