Complete with our piano in the front lawn hooked up to Beau's mega speakers, microphone, guitars, the neighbors trumpets, accordian, etc.
One thing I will say, these Brits can hold their liquor. I couldn't believe how most of them had alcohol in their hands from start to end (12:30- 9pm) and were for the most part quite level headed. Good Good times. We even had the missionaries there for a bit.

6 comments:
Looks like good fun times. Looks like there were more hats where I was than there. The ladies at the front desk at work got all dolled up for the event!
Thank you, I've been hoping to see pictures of your celebration. Looks like a fun time.
How fun!! I watched some of the wedding online and thoroughly enjoyed it myself:) Miss you!!!
Missionaries and liquor at a party. Sounds like the perfect combination for some serious entertainment:)
I stayed up until approx. 2:30 or 3. Then I fell asleep, anyway the last thing I remember was the cars driving to the abby. Teresa stayed up the whole night so she told me that was around 3. I am (scared to say it) a little obsessed with the royals. I recorded the whole thing. In the morning I woke up got my kids off to school, and went straight back to bed until noon. Don't get mother of the year award for that one. Jealous that you were celebrating with friends and neighbors. Brad wouldn't even celebrate with me until midnight. Hehehe!
I wondered what your family did during the royal wedding. Whenever England is in the news I think of you and how lucky your family is to see such cool places. I wish I could take my family and live abroad for a few years!
Post a Comment