I think those are great Sherrill! I've never known a teacher who doesn't love creativity. Very nice!
I agree with Mom. I remember Mom coming home with homemade ornaments and gifts from her preschoolers sometimes too and my favorites were always the homemade ones...I always thought- I want to do that project!!
Those look really cool! I've never tried to put candy canes together but they make lovely patterns. Nice!Merry Christmas!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think those are great Sherrill! I've never known a teacher who doesn't love creativity. Very nice!
I agree with Mom. I remember Mom coming home with homemade ornaments and gifts from her preschoolers sometimes too and my favorites were always the homemade ones...I always thought- I want to do that project!!
Those look really cool! I've never tried to put candy canes together but they make lovely patterns. Nice!
Merry Christmas!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment