Beauty for sure! Her hair is getting so long and she is looking so much older. Looks like she will literally be getting her two front teeth in for Christmas- AWESOME!!
Congratulations Gwen! Yes, you are still beautiful even without those front teeth. Did you lose those before or after your Daddy flew to America? I hope the tooth fairy paid you well for those! Love you,
4 comments:
Beauty for sure! Her hair is getting so long and she is looking so much older. Looks like she will literally be getting her two front teeth in for Christmas- AWESOME!!
Such a treat to see that picture after the bloody ones below! She's a cutie.
Congratulations Gwen! Yes, you are still beautiful even without those front teeth. Did you lose those before or after your Daddy flew to America? I hope the tooth fairy paid you well for those!
Love you,
Grandma T.
I think I heard a whistle in your voice when talking....:) Looking good girl! G-Pa Neal
Post a Comment