Thursday, 31 May 2012

Beau was in America taking a class for a week and a half.


 There's a lady in our ward who is a military wife who is really good at watching out for you when you're on your own. On Sunday I went to check in on her in the nursery and she asked if I would follow her home. We would go on this trail and she would feed us.
 This is her, her two girls, and my 5. Gorgeous trail behind her house!
 See the kids on the trail further to the barn. I love this picture.
Such climbers. Could not walk through any gate, had to climb over all of them, even if we were in the process of opening them (or especially if we were opening them - such a fun ride.)

Then we went to her house and had lentil burgers, carrot and raisin salad, and cabbage and apple salad. Certainly a better Sunday than I imagined it would be.

No comments: