Tuesday, 17 July 2012

newby hall revisited

I think the last time we visited Newby Hall was when Aubry and Emi weren't even born yet.
The highlight for Kalysta were these boats. I think the others enjoyed them too. This is just pretty much all Kaly did the whole time
Can you spot 4 Neals?

These would actually get high enough that my stomach told me to go lower, Aubry told me to go lower too. Fun, Fun.
Nice ladies on the tour of this estate home offered to take our family picture. I really need to start buying coordinating outfits so we don't look so un-put together.
Do you recognize the home behind me from Jane Austins "Mansfield Park" ? Supposedly Prince Charles has visited here quite often. Rumor has it that some of the visits were in the Diana days- but Diana wasn't who he brought with him (not info. from the tour - info from a local)
Such pretty gardens
We saw this cute old couple cuddling and Kalysta thought maybe she could replicate the photo moment.
They would run way ahead of us, find a place to pose, and this is what we would come across when we would turn the corner.
They had all sorts of older people commenting on what a photo this could be. So when finally rounded this corner, of course we had to take a picture. I wonder if their arms got sore waiting for us.
Cute train ride

She certainly enjoyed the ride.
black swans holding their feet funny
They look tempted to play bumper boats
Aubry gets the brave award for trying most things first.
Emi loved everything after she saw everyone else was safe playing on them.

3 comments:

Ethatch said...

No wonder you guys are staying there another few years (few being mandatory)----it is continually beautiful, and you have so many fun and beautiful adventures!

Ali said...

I LOVE your family pictures! Your the type of family that I'm sure turn heads...not just cause of your troop of ALL girls close in age, but of course, your beauty:) Love all these pictures...and what a FUN place! (are the ducks mid kick or really holding their feet like that for a while??)

Kaela said...

What a neat place!!! I thought that castle looked like one I had seen before! Looooooove all the pictures!!