Saturday, 8 December 2012

feeling loved

So I just stepped out of the shower after a run and was presented with this for my birthday.

Nevermind my make-up-less face and undone hair.

Hate me in this picture, but love Ady's evident feelings for my birthday gift.
Such a huge 5 pound bar.
Carrying on the Thatcher - "we'll set up our tree after Sherrill's birthday" tradition.

5 comments:

Kaela said...

Happy happy (late) birthday Sherrill!!!!! So glad you had a good one! Thought about you lots and meant to wish you a happy birthday on the family blog in my post/comments, but spaced it at the time. Good looking tree too. So are you planning on eating all of that chocolate, cooking with it, sharing it, or what? Love it:)

Ethatch said...

I remember a rather big chocolate bunny that you got for Easter one year. I hope that you don't try to eat that 5 lb. bar in one setting also.

Ali said...

These pictures are so great! Is that chocolate bar gone yet?? How long did it take to eat?! I love that last picture of all the help Beau is getting to carry the tree:)

Mary Kay said...

That is one huge bar! I don't think I've ever seen one so big! Yummmm. . .Your girls seem so fun!

Unknown said...

Sherrill, here is a new chocolate find...Dove roasted almonds covered in silky smooth dark chocolate...not sure you have them over there...if not, I will try to remember to bring some in July. 5 lb chocolate bar...nice, very nice.