That video is hilllarious:) Why does getting ready and looking/feeling good have to take so much effort dang it?! Cute graphic too- can someone please just give me a little more money to stay a little more in fashion please:)
You're funny Sherrill....where/how do you find this stuff?! You always look great, and fashionable in my opinion.
"...and by that I mean Eeevill". haha. I'll have that stuck in my head a while:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That video is hilllarious:) Why does getting ready and looking/feeling good have to take so much effort dang it?! Cute graphic too- can someone please just give me a little more money to stay a little more in fashion please:)
You're funny Sherrill....where/how do you find this stuff?! You always look great, and fashionable in my opinion.
"...and by that I mean Eeevill". haha. I'll have that stuck in my head a while:)
Post a Comment