Looking forward to getting our cd with the pictures. Until then - copy/paste from facebook. Pretty pleased. Any picture where I don't have some weird smile or extremity bent wierd - must be good editing/photographer!
Love these so much!!! Did the girl in your ward take them? Love your outfits and love your family!! I think the you need to retitle your blog as Beau and his Beauties :)
Such great family pictures! You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how grown up Kalysta looks! The baby is just darling and you look wonderful, Sherrill--so pretty in that color. Very cute outfits. I agree with Viki, Beau DOES look very English...dashing! : )
5 comments:
Love these!!
Love these so much!!! Did the girl in your ward take them? Love your outfits and love your family!! I think the you need to retitle your blog as Beau and his Beauties :)
These turned out great! Cute color combo's! Beau looks so very English:-).
Such great family pictures! You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how grown up Kalysta looks! The baby is just darling and you look wonderful, Sherrill--so pretty in that color. Very cute outfits. I agree with Viki, Beau DOES look very English...dashing! : )
Beautiful pictures, Sherrill. I love the one of you holding your baby. You look gorgeous! Love the English landscapes
Post a Comment