Monday, 10 February 2014

The many faces of S



I was finally able to capture her eye color here. Blue on the outside, yellow/brown around the pupils.



Looks like she might be gaining a little weight.

Her head still seems nearly as broad as her shoulders though.

Wish it didn't look like I have acne and so many wrinkles here. My face has actually been fairly clear through her pregnancy and this year. Must drink more water!

2 comments:

Ethatch said...

Thanks for these...she's a doll! We got a good chuckle out of her porpoise tryout on facebook!

Kaela said...

What a sweetheart and I love love love that last picture!! I don't see any of the skin imperfections you refer to. I was just thinking how I wished I had more mama and baby pictures to capture what I love most of the baby stages- this picture pretty much says it all- soooo sweet!!!!