Tuesday, 6 November 2007

8 years ago today.....

....I saw Beau actually get nervous, nearly sweat, and doing some sort of relaxation breathing. All in a place that is supposed to be so peaceful. I guess the spirit was whispering to him of the severity of the dive he was about to plunge into. I think the only other times I've seen him almost as nervous is almost everytime he is about to meet one of his new daughters. For me, I never thought marriage/parenting would/could be this wonderful. That there was a boy who could be so supportive, tolerant, giving, loving, handsome, patient, and smart. Thanks Beau!

4 comments:

Ethatch said...

Sherrill, that was a really nice tribute. If I didn't know better I would have guessed that you were making up after a big fight. I'm glad that I know better.

Love you guys,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Sherrill,

That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard a wife say about her husband. I have to admit that he is "very" special. Of course, I am a bit prejudice. We think that he is just as fortunate to have found such a wonderful wife and mother. Tell him that I expect to see a romantic blog about how wonderful you are and what you mean to him. I know what a sensitive guy he is---chaaaRight!!
(he gets that from his father)

We love you guys! Congratulations on eight great years!!!

Love, Momma Neal

PS-Dad is in Pittsburgh so that I can actually get on the computer at night.

Kaela said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember the day you guys got married. What a great day. You guys have a lot to show for your eight years and you both continually impress me with what a great marriage you have, what great people you are, what great kids you are raising, and you seem to get better and better. Keep it up and way to go!!!!!

Ali said...

I had your anniversary written down in my little planner today and thought about it a lot - HAPPY one, it sounds like it is...Of course it is though- you guys are too perfect for each other. I have to say although I think the world of YOU too, I'll never forget being so impressed with Beau when he'd come home from school when you guys lived in Utah and the first thing he'd do is sit on the couch and read to Kalysta. Gotta love it. It's hard to believe it's been EIGHT years!!