Sunday, 11 November 2007

Just for the sake of not having a cheesy post as my most recent.....

For a while Kalysta wasn't sure if she liked this whole move to England and didn't really like school because the days are so long. Now if you ask her what her favorite thing about England is, she's been heard to say "school". Favorite part of school? "riten" (or writing) She loves writing sentences. And of course, being Beau's apprentice, is loving the computer. This is her latest masterpiece. It may be my favorite yet (not to mention her primary lesson today was on showing love for your parents or "perins") As for Ady's week, she may be nearing the schools capacity for missed days. Luckily she's only in "reception" and doesn't legally have to be there. She's had a fever of 100-102 all week. Finally broke Friday when I got her in to the Dr. of course. Now today missed church and it looks like will at least miss the next two days of school with conjunctivitis.

Gwen - I think she is the most brilliant 2 year old I know. She loves it when I'm just about done making dinner so she can set the table. She brings all 10 of our plastic plates to the table and lays them all out 1,2,3,4 until she gets to 5, puts the rest away, then puts all the forks on the table until she has one at each plate, same for cups, and gets the milk. She also likes to help with laundry and cleaning toilets. I've had to put a stop to the toilet brush splashing sometimes unflushed nonsense around the toilet, and hope I catch it when she loads dirty clothes into the dryer.

2 comments:

Ali said...

That is too cute. You ARE the best perins. It is SO fun to see kids start to form sentences. I would love to read more posts of their creations like this. Poor Addy...I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Kaela said...

I am thinking I need to start working on getting my passport so I can visit you and so hopefully Kaden will learn to follow Gwen's example! Wow- 2 years old huh. She's setting the bar pretty high. I love Kalysta's note as well! Get well soon Ady :( Love this post.