Sunday, 24 February 2008

Dream Interpretators???

So I had a dream that there were nearly one hundred babies, and I was quite overwhelmed. I was even more concerned about how they were all going to get fed, but had an underlying sense of relief that I only had to nurse two of them. ; o)

Thanks for the adorable, warm dresses Kaela!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on the computer much the last month and it's so fun to see the girls! I'm thinking they're for sure identical now, what are you thinking these days? How ya hanging in there?

Matt & Viki said...

Is that Emberley's monitor in the picture? They are so cute. I would have to agree they are looking more like identical twins. Are you having fun yet?

Ali said...

Wow...100 babies? scary!! This is a really cute picture of the babes. I agree with the above comments--looking more identical!!

Ethatch said...

Cute pictures--they've grown and changed a bunch! I would have guessed that Emberly was on the left and Aubryelle on the right because of face shape. . . but dad pointed out the monitor in Emberly's lap. Please try and get Emberly's ear in each picture so I can get the E for ear thing right and not have Dad correct me and gloat!!!