Angels sing.
Well, they were actually quite quiet for their blessing Sunday.We were so blessed to not be at the Hospital. I think there have only been 2 Sundays out of the last 5 that we haven't been alone (well, as alone as 3 can be) in the hospital.
p.s. check out the quilt that their Great Grandma Thatcher made (x2 - the other is peach) She even did the embroidery. Thanks Grandma! Love you!
And thanks Mom for making their beautiful blessing dresses!
On another note, the health visitor just came and Aubryelle has gained 11 oz and Emberly 7 oz.
Way to grow girls! (Watch out Emberly, Aubryelle is trying to catch up!)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are so cute! A little livelier than we have seen too! (thats good and bad) Are they still sleeping lots like newborns do? It doesn't appear so here.
Good luck Sherrill! You certainly look great and like you have it all together. Once again- I just have to say what a stunning family I think you have (though I realize I may be a little partial). My prayers are still with you:)
The blanket is beautiful. I noticed the embroidery right away. Such a nice blanket. And the blessing dresses look so cute on your baby girls!
What a beautiful day that must have been...I'm sure Beau's blessings were wonderful (well, the Lord's too). I love the family picture! Is Kalysta a little teary in it? I heard she had a little rough time after Mom and Dad left...Let her know we love her too- and my prayers are also still with you and the family.
Gorgeous! Gorgeous girls, gorgeous dresses, gorgeous blankets,... gorgeous family! (Now the word gorgeous sounds kind of funny to me.)
Great looking family.
Oh, that's such a great picture of all of you! The little dresses are adorable on the babies. What a sweet gift from your mom. I know she must have enjoyed making them for you. It's not everyday a grandma has twin granddaughters! You hit the jackpot...but you must be so busy! Be sure to take some time to rest. It sounds like you've had plenty of stress along the way. Hope all goes well, now. ♥
Post a Comment