Saturday, 9 February 2008

Would you turn me in to CPS if......

I debate every day whether a nap is worth battling my 2 year old? Yes, that's the hide-a-bed bar she's sleeping on, and no, I did not try to suffocate her into sleeping there.I think she was in the middle of playing.

4 comments:

Ali said...

At first I thought you said that you thought she was in the middle of "praying"...and I thought what an odd way to Pray as well! That is classic though- Hooray for accidental naps, eh?

Robinson Duo said...

I really enjoyed all of your posts. The girls (all 5 of them!) are so cute!

Wendy Jean said...

Funny girl. That can't be comfortable! I love it when my kids are so tired they fall asleep at the table or on the ground in the middle of playing. It looks funny. Only happened a few times, though, after a hard day of play and no nap.

Kaela said...

Awww.... I love her little boots. And her hands on her cheeks- adorable!! And the answer to your question is certainly not. You are a great mom:) I struggle with Kaden's naptime already and he is my one and only so far!