Saturday, 1 March 2008

Hey sis, did you hear?

" We're 8 weeks old, two months on Tuesday. Yep, and I'm 9 pounds now." -Aubryelle
"Ha! I'm still bigger. 9 lbs 11 oz. Not only that but I'm feelin good. I've remembered to breathe for 3 weeks now!" - Emberly

7 comments:

Ethatch said...

Darling girls! Thanks for the ear shot so I could be sure. Aubryelle sure looks like Kalysta there! And the dialog is perfect. They are growing so fast and are so cute..could we just hold them again for awhile?
Mom

Kaela said...

Such a cute dialog Sherrill! Really what I wouldn't do for your whit and humor! Each post is so cute and funny! I need to call you, but I am afraid too because I know how busy you are. I need to download skype again- do you guys ever log onto that any more? Miss you and hope all is well!

Ali said...

Hooray- congratulations girls. I'm so happy for Emberly in remembering to breathe!! That is such good news and an answer to ALL our prayers- wahoo ;) Cute picture too- I can't wait until they are interacting more.

Matt & Viki said...

They look alot like Kalysta to me. What sweet little babies. Feel free to send them here for a week or so if you need to catch up on things there. I love that they are both smiling.

Anonymous said...

What two cuties they are...looking forward to seeing them in person. Sure grateful G-MA-G-PA Thatchers were there at the beginning. So many things going on at one time...I agree with the other comments..I see Kalysta in these two...Kalysta, great job on explaining Baptism...out of the mouth of babes...Update: Brock and Brittany brought little Brooklyn home today 3/3....a bit scary...lots of things to watch out for. Mom and Alina took dinner and helped out a bit. About 8 upcoming doctor appointments in the next week or so. Just a quick note to bear testimony of the power of sincere fasting and praying. The Lord has certainly shown His tender mercies on all these babies..(mostly for the families) :) Sherrill needs to be a childrens book writer. Quite the skill with words! -Big Daddie Neal- (Currently in Melbourne Australia..headed to Brisbane tomorrow, Auckland on Saturday, Christchurch next Tuesday...Wellington next Thursday..and then back to Sydney to get ready to head home...home for 1.5 days then on our way to England....) :) Insanity at its finest.... :)

Leslie said...

You have the most darling family. I love reading your blog and keeping up to date!

Granma Faye said...

So cute, Sherrill. I always loved having a baby in the house. You're double-blessed, though I'm sure you're a super busy mom. The babies look so healthy and beautiful. I know you're a great mother. Glad to hear Emberly is doing better. By the way, your children have such pretty names!♥