The Aubster
I love that you get rewarded with smiles occasionally.
I love that they are still oh so cuddily, and mold to you when they want comfort which is still quite often for no particular reason .
I love that they aren't strong enough to be too wiggly or hard to hold.
I love that they recognize their momma, and sometimes it is only her that can calm them down.
I love that you occasionally get a 4 hour stretch of solid sleep.
I love that they hold their heads up better and their little sisters can hold them easier.
I love that they know how to spew spit up, and not aspirate it and nearly die!
It seems to me that Emberly is quicker to smile, a little like Ady (her looks seem a little more rounded like Ady's to me also.) I'm having a harder time getting smiling shots of Aubryelle (much like Kalysta was so sober at her age and of course I see more of Kalysta's looks in Aub too.)
8 comments:
That's interesting that you are finding one is like Kalysta and one like Addy! It'll be really interesting when they both throw you for a loop and someday break those molds! These are cute pictures. :)
Cute pictures and post Sherrill. I can't believe how much they change weekly! Sure wish we could get some of those smiles and cuddles. Love that you're all doing so well.
Mom
What a sweet post! What a good momma you are!! I love hearing about these two. And as hard as twins are, I think, and you have confirmed, they are twice the fun, love, everything. The harder the work, the more rewarding it can be it seems:)
Yep, we might be the slow grandparents getting over there, but hey, I promise you I will have the giggling about their other grandparents! HA! Just kidding guys...What adorable pictures...looking forward to seeing you guys next Saturday. I am currently in Sydney and head out tomorrow. My Monday, your Sunday. I don't now if I am coming or going. Mom found the soy butter, so we'll ship that out as soon as I get home. One day at home and then flight out on Wednesday to Virginia and then our flight to London. Still working on the train connections. Will let you know what time we show up on Saturday. Beau and Sherrill, do you know an Elder Read? His grandparents are missionaries here in the Sydney Downtown Branch. Get those girls ready to make some noice! HA! Love ya's. -Big Daddie-
I think they totally look like Kalysta! I'm still so sad we won't be able to see them in person for a long, long time! The kids talk about you guys all the time still. Miss you!
I can't believe how big they are! They have grown since the last time I saw them. They are so cute.
What sweet pictures! Seeing them smile made me smile. I'm so glad you baby girls are doing well!
They are so stinking cute. I love the smiley poses. Wow! Time seems to be going so fast...
Post a Comment