That's too cute!
Isn't she a cutie. You can be pretty funny Sherrill. You got me to laughing too.
Sherrill- I wasn't sure which to laugh at more! Yours, or hers? This is a super cute video. So fun. I love your artsy picture collages of the girls too!
Love that Sherrill--thank goodness for technology to span the miles. Baby giggles are just too precious to miss. Thank you.Mom
Baby giggles is (should that be are?) my all time favorite sound! So cute!
Awww... SO CUTE!!!! It's so good to hear your voice too! Miss you!! {I too love the new Warhol-ish side collages and coinciding nicknames!!)
That just can make you smile every time! The little baby lambs I & L were petting were just roaming the grounds at Bolton Abbey.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's too cute!
Isn't she a cutie. You can be pretty funny Sherrill. You got me to laughing too.
Sherrill- I wasn't sure which to laugh at more! Yours, or hers? This is a super cute video. So fun. I love your artsy picture collages of the girls too!
Love that Sherrill--thank goodness for technology to span the miles. Baby giggles are just too precious to miss. Thank you.
Mom
Baby giggles is (should that be are?) my all time favorite sound! So cute!
Awww... SO CUTE!!!! It's so good to hear your voice too! Miss you!! {I too love the new Warhol-ish side collages and coinciding nicknames!!)
That just can make you smile every time! The little baby lambs I & L were petting were just roaming the grounds at Bolton Abbey.
Post a Comment