As for the kids easter program at school...yet another cute religious production that makes me happy to be in a school where religion is rampant. They did a shadow puppet show. Ady got to hold a black laminated bread loaf on a long stick behind a white sheet with a flashlight behind it as the older kids told of the last supper. Kalysta got to read the part of Peter denying Christ written by the kids. I'll update if I find the actual part, but I just remember her saying the chicken will cock a doodle doo. They also learned a song - dance, dance, wherever you may be. I am the lord of the dance said he, and I'll lead you all in a dance said he. My girls just learned the chorus and the 7-11 year olds sang the verses. I'm not sure how I feel about the song as it is of Christ "dancing " through his different phases of life. I think we have a hymn though to the same tune. "tis a gift?" anyone know it?
These are the kids easter outfits thanks to both sets of Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Neal brought matching outfits like Gwen's for all the girls, and Grandma Thatcher sewed a dress for Gwen that coordinates with Kaly and Ady's that she sewed, it just took a bit more sugar for Gwen to snap out of her determination not to wear a dress to church.
And now that I've had a few days to do this all on my own again.... this is how I feel.
I could drop anywhere, any time, at any given moment. Oh well, onto Emberly's 2 month follow-up reflux appointment tomorrow, then immunizations Thursday. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
LOVE the video. LOVE the pics. LOVE the stories. so glad you had a good time with "Big Daddy Neal" and Momma Neal as well:) They are so cute!! The girls are adorable in their easter outfits, and good luck getting more sleep!!
Looks like Gwen got the gift to sleep anywhere anytime. I am jealous! What a cute family you all are. Thank goodness for technology to keep us all in touch.
I love that Gwen wants to have her own personality in the pictures. She is such a doll! I love the outfits by the way. You are such a good mom to get them all on film. Way to go.
Beau and his Dad have the same laugh! The last second of the video, it totally sounds like Beau...but it was his Dad laughing, wasn't it? This is a cute post. Those ARE cute dresses and outfits! These girls are spoiled with lots and lots of love:)
Post a Comment