Thursday, 24 April 2008

Ady's energy pays off

I never thought 2 years ago that I would appreciate Ady's energy level. 4 years old seem young to me to ride without training wheels, but maybe I'm just an impressed mom.

4 comments:

Kaela said...

So impressive Ady!!! I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I think I was older than Kalysta. Riding bikes is so fun. I bet it won't take long for Kalysta to catch up when she sees how much fun Ady has with it:)

Ethatch said...

Great going Ady and Gwen! It's great to see you out on those bikes. Ady, you are quite the biker!
Love you both,
G'ma Thatcher

Ali said...

Impressive...now you are going to have to get the sidewalk chalk out and make stop and go and crosswalk lines :) I loved doing that with biking:) That is great. Tell Addy congrats!

Matt & Viki said...

Way to go Addy! Tenlee and Conner won't try without training wheels till the day after they turn 5.