What are you feeding her? I want that much energy!! Holy speedy feet and arms Kalysta:) I wouldn't want to have to play you at that boxing game- KNOCKOUT!! So cute!
That is so cute!!! I can hear the Brittish accents too--That's Kate isn't it, playing with Kalysta? "Am I the blue?" I could listen to that accent for days! And then she's down! I need to get ours out and do that workout! Love you all, G'ma Thatcher
3 comments:
What are you feeding her? I want that much energy!! Holy speedy feet and arms Kalysta:) I wouldn't want to have to play you at that boxing game- KNOCKOUT!! So cute!
That is so cute!!! I can hear the Brittish accents too--That's Kate isn't it, playing with Kalysta? "Am I the blue?" I could listen to that accent for days! And then she's down! I need to get ours out and do that workout!
Love you all,
G'ma Thatcher
That is awesome! Make them work hard through the instructions then start the game. I loved hearing the accent too.
Post a Comment