I asked Gwen today, after preschool, if it was so fun "yes". Do you love preschool? "yes" What's your favorite part of Preschool? "coming home" Love you too baby doll!
Aw, that's the sweetest. The rewards a Mother gets. I can't wait. Cute picture too! It's still hard for me to believe those twin babies are YOURS. Crazy Momma you.
What a sweetie, and what a sweet picture of you 4 girls! Wish I could fit in that rocking chair with you alll---or take the other rocker and some of the cuddles. Love you, Mom
Look at you, mother of FIVE! That is so wonderful! Did you think you'd be a mother of five so soon? I haven't been reading blogs for awhile, it was great catching up on your blog, I love all the great pics of your beautiful family! England looks good on you, I knew it would! Leave it to you to have twins and still be skinny!
4 comments:
Aw, that's the sweetest. The rewards a Mother gets. I can't wait. Cute picture too! It's still hard for me to believe those twin babies are YOURS. Crazy Momma you.
What a sweetie, and what a sweet picture of you 4 girls! Wish I could fit in that rocking chair with you alll---or take the other rocker and some of the cuddles.
Love you,
Mom
Look at you, mother of FIVE! That is so wonderful! Did you think you'd be a mother of five so soon? I haven't been reading blogs for awhile, it was great catching up on your blog, I love all the great pics of your beautiful family! England looks good on you, I knew it would! Leave it to you to have twins and still be skinny!
Awww... SO sweet! Coming home was always (and still is) my favorite part of any day too:) Way to make your home a heaven on earth!
Post a Comment