Tuesday, 10 June 2008

In my pretty garden....

The flowers are growing. At 22 weeks, Aubryelle has pretty much caught up to Emberly. Aub (left) is 13 lbs. 6 oz. and Emm (right) is 13 lbs. 8 oz.

7 comments:

Kaela said...

What an adorable picture- they ARE growing so fast it seems. Love the hats, love the binky clips, love the cute babies. LOVE. IT.

Ethatch said...

Oh, so cute!!! I just want to hold them and squeeze their soft little babyness. So cute Sherrill and Beau...you're doing a great job with those 5 little ladies!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Such beauty! Any tips for telling them apart, especially now they weigh about the same?

Ali said...

That is the absolute best picture I've seen to date. GREAT photography, costuming, posing, and best of all- baby growing! They are SO absolutely adorable. I want to play!!!

Robinson Duo said...

That is a really cute picture! I see your piano has arrived. It look nice!

Starley Family said...

Sarah is 9 lbs 7 oz at 4 months. How in the world do you do it????

Wendy Jean said...

Sorry - I'm a little behind reading blogs. This picture is so cute! Your post title is perfect!