Saturday, 21 June 2008

The world is her canvas!

Go to your room! and let me take your picture first! She referred to herself as Gwendylese Kendra Neal today. Sounds like we use a certain full name a little too often. Kitchen table, chairs, belly, bathroom floor, and hallway carpet were introduced to Gwens artistry today. We're pretty sure they're all washable. We're pretty sure only "color wonder" will be within her reach for a while. She was within our arms reach almost every time when this hour of artistry took place, and knew right when our backs were turned apparently. We should probably start using a certain other full name a little more often.

5 comments:

Ethatch said...

Oh my!! I hate to say it, but she looks really cute with the pigtails and paint and big smile. Hard to get upset with that cutie, unless you're the one dealing with the mess I suppose. Hide the scissors too, the other typical childhood disaster.
Love you,
Mom

Kaela said...

Maybe its the angle, maybe its the hair, but she looks so much older to me all of a sudden. Darling for sure though too! Sorry about the mess- cute story and picture though:)

Ali said...

Wow, so close and so decieving. I'm sorry...but it is a pretty cute smile she's got on :) Sometimes you just have to laugh at huge messes huh? ...and then cry as you're cleaning it up.

Neal and Shannon Jenks said...

We just had this experience with Olivia a few weeks ago...but it was permanant marker! I was told the magic eraser works pretty well...and it did, but I couldn't use it on Olivia. She had pink and purple marker all over her body for about a week until it washed off! I love your blog!
Shannon

Wendy Jean said...

It is a cute picture of her. I've tried to remember to get pictures of my kids when they've made a horrible mess or mistake before I give them their consequence. :)