Accomodations
We stayed at the Davy Crocket Ranch which was the only Disney resort accomodations that would house our whole family. We would have had to been separated and payed for two rooms at any of the others. Some Disney characters would come out from 7-10 at night by the resorts bar and "trading post" (gift shop)
The girls each got to go for a pony ride.JPG)
And they had a petting zoo with guinea pigs, rabbits, donkeys, sheep, goats (isn't this baby one adorable?), cows, horses, and ponies.
Check out their awesome swim pool
That's a slide that has like 3 or 4 twists down
The lazy river
Our timid babies, though they do like their baths more now..JPG)
And the waterfall. The only downside to this pool was that the girls couldn't decide which was better. Disneyland or the pool. Certainly they don't take after their mother.
7 comments:
Holy cow! Could you have picked a better place to stay?! Everything looks amazing! No wonder mom said the girls had a hard time choosing wether they liked the pool or Disneyland better! And the pony rides?! What an absolute BLAST this whole trip looks like it was!!! Thanks for posting everything- I have been missing your updates!
Oh, I am so glad it went so smoothly for you guys. We were praying that it would. I still can't believe how cheap Disneyland was! I tell everyone here and they are in shock. I guess Europe has never been a huge fan of all things american... Two thoughts as I see all these pictures- (1)I LOVE your bangs (I am now trying to convince Mom to cut me some), and (2)I am intimidated to ever stand next to Kalysta the next time I see her- is she seriously as tall as Beau's chest? My goodness. Oh, and a third thought- you have a beautiful family, so glad you had such a good time.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! What an experience!
Okay, so I wish I could have been emailed through cyberspace to be with you and enjoyed those squeals of delight on the rides, horses, pool, etc. When you figure out how to email actual people, I'll be there, okay?
Give those girls a hug from their Gramma.
Wow looks like a blast of a vacation...but are you tired now? Glad you guys got some fun time together!
awesome awesome awesome! disney has been very popular in the past month!
Paris and Disney?! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment