Sunday, 22 February 2009

Of good report, praiseworthy

Sweet sister sap
Shining personalities
Beau's model zoolander pose
A picture to compare our aging process to our engagement picture
Beau's artistic photography abilities
Typical Ady look
Always a pose from Kaly.
So there you have our Sunday photo shoot. Now of good report and praiseworthy. The babies decided they like walking better than crawling 2 days ago. Emberly started Friday, Aubry-Saturday. Kalysta and I had a fun time walking into town (30 min walk-Kalysta's choice of transportation) and got our haircut. She refuses to let me do anything to her hair so I asked for a hairstyle to keep it out of her face. Hmmm, any other suggestions? And Gwen did a great job on her first public prayer in primary closing exercises today! Very Praiseworthy!

5 comments:

Kaela said...

They are all growing up so fast! Gwen giving the prayer in primary?! They are all cute to boot too (as are you and your hubby). Love the Sunday afternoon pics and watch out world the twins are walking!! Looking forward to future twin mischief as they find they can RUN too!! Good luck Sherrill!!!!!!!

Ali said...

I am in love with that "shining personalities" posed photo of the three girls. DARLING. I love all these pictures, really. ...and what "aging process" do you speak of? You guys don't look any older to me...of course, I would need to see a side by side picture. :) I am also in shock of little Gwenny giving the prayer in primary- crazy!

Ethatch said...

Praiseworthy indeed! Love these pictures of your active beautiful family...So grateful for this blogging world that makes the distance shorter. Keep 'em coming!

fagergrenfam said...

Cute pics! I love to see the personalities of your girls. You look great by the way. Motherhood suites you well.

adventure knitter said...

Kalysta is looking sooo grown up! What a beauty she's going to be! Watch out boys!! (and mom and dad!)