I made heart shaped meatballs and pink mashed potatoes and for some reason didn't reap the same results.
We also got a smashing deal from some friends in the ward. Kalysta, Ady, and I babysat their two girls (Kaly & Ady's age) and baby boy while they went to a party till 10:30. Left Kalysta and Ady there to stay the night. Then they brought them home at noon today and watched our 5 and their 3 while Beau and I went to lunch and strolled around town for a couple of hours. I lOvE this life! I really hope we can find a way to repay them. We really don't need all the love this world has to offer.
5 comments:
Awww- what a sweet Valentine's Day it sounds (and looks) like you had! I'm SO glad you and Beau got some time... and I must say you deserve EVERY BIT of goodness that comes your way!!!
Your dad used to bribe you girls, at about that age, for kisses by holding a life saver halfway in his mouth so you would give him a sweet kiss. Fun days!
Love you,
Mom
PS--What's this 'smashing deal' Sherrill? Sounds like you're becoming a Brit too!!!
Jeff hadn't seen your blog in a long while so I got him caught up last night with all your videos. I first showed him the one of Aubreyelle dancing and he said- "Is that Gwen?". I said "no! That's one of the twins!!" He was in shock. They sure do grow fast. THen I went down and showed him Gwen's most recent picture and his mouth was agape for quite a while. Thank goodness for blogs to keep us a little updated, or else when we see you in a year or so, he may have fainted. I'm glad I could warn him:)
My mom is here visiting just showed her your blog, she loved it. Love those kisses
Post a Comment