Friday, 6 February 2009

Dancing in heaven

I'm beginning to wonder if we danced in heaven. As much as I wish my life were more like a happy musical I'm pretty sure my kids don't see me dancing all the time. And isn't one a little young to imitate grooving when music comes on.

6 comments:

Ali said...

I have a perma smile on my face as I catch up on your latest posts. I love this one especially- she has to see her sisters dance, yes? But I still like the thought of her learning to dance in heaven. SO cute. I love LOVE her little belly. How I can't wait for Evan to have a belly!

Kaela said...

I love her little belly too! I can see that she wants to get more into it, but is still focusing a bit on her balance! So cute- I think we danced in heaven for sure!!

Erika said...

So so cute. I loved it. Also love the quote on the side of you blog about a full heart...I still have tears in my eyes. Is it just me or does having twins make you double emotional on the topic of children...maybe it's the crazy amount of energy and love you HAVE to put into them. Such a blessing.

fagergrenfam said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love watching your kids. Such personalities. I think we should change your name from the Neal household to the "rhythm nation". After seeing the video of Gwen and now this "you guys got your groove on"

Kathleen Allison said...

So stinkin cute! You need to play the song I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT for her.

Anonymous said...

She must have caught be dancing in my room! :) This is classic!!