Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Who me? Diet?

Apparently Aubry took all of the poochie belly comments from her dance video to heart and has put herself on a new diet. I guess the lessons I've been lecturing to her about the starving children in other places of the world have been a little blah blah blah for her.

4 comments:

Ethatch said...

That little monkey thinks you can feed by osmosis-----No Aubry-it's not nearly as tastey that way! Cute little lady--lucky mom, gets to bathe her. By the way--our little charge went back to her mother today. I've mixed feelings about it. Mostly I hope her Mom does right by her now, forever!
Love you,
Mom

Ali said...

What?! It makes you wonder what is going on in those little heads of theirs :) Is she saving it all for later, maybe? A midnight snack? SO cute.

Kaela said...

I think she was making art! ...or doing some kind of science experiment? It reminds me of when we used to put the green bean leafs all over our body just because we thought it was cool that they stuck (and then itched the rest of the day). SUCH a cute video (love the commentary from the older sistas also)!!

fagergrenfam said...

Is that cereal or veggies? Can't tell from the picture. If it is veggies she must have learned from Teresa. When we were little every time my mom left the table Teresa would scrape a bit of her veggies onto my plate. She eventually had less and less I had more and more. Since I was the younger sister there was nothing I could do about it, it was a lose lose situation no matter how you looked at it. Oh Aubry...hiding food is not the answer...mom will always find it! :)