So true Sherrill, how do you catch them doing such cute things all the time? You're a great mother to walk around camera in hand and catch these irreplaceable moments!
They are always so happy!! True evidence of a great Mother :) They are quite the climbers, huh?! I would be in trouble if they came to visit our place. I wouldn't know where to start baby proofing and I know I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough!
4 comments:
Righty o' mate! I wish they stayed little longer.
So true Sherrill, how do you catch them doing such cute things all the time? You're a great mother to walk around camera in hand and catch these irreplaceable moments!
I knew I would have loved a twin- they look like they have SO much fun together!!
They are always so happy!! True evidence of a great Mother :) They are quite the climbers, huh?! I would be in trouble if they came to visit our place. I wouldn't know where to start baby proofing and I know I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough!
Post a Comment