Ouchies! I'm certainly glad to hear it hasn't been to bad for you though, and hopefully will continue to go pretty smoothly!! I hear its best for them to go through it when they are young like Auby & Emy. Hope you DO have a day of rest this Sunday!
Glad round one wasn't so bad...hope round two is equally light. They are such cute little ladies though, those eyes just beg to be rocked, cuddled and given in to.
First of all sure is good to have access to your blog again...oh how I remember those sweet little sores....LOL....Loved your Sunday story Sherrill and Beau...HA! It's amazing what we do when we are forced into a situation...You guys are so awesome...I love your CAN DO attitudes! Looking forward to seeing all of you....love ya's!
5 comments:
Ouchies! I'm certainly glad to hear it hasn't been to bad for you though, and hopefully will continue to go pretty smoothly!! I hear its best for them to go through it when they are young like Auby & Emy. Hope you DO have a day of rest this Sunday!
Aw, poor little chick-a-dies...I agree, I hope you all soon get a break!
Glad round one wasn't so bad...hope round two is equally light. They are such cute little ladies though, those eyes just beg to be rocked, cuddled and given in to.
First of all sure is good to have access to your blog again...oh how I remember those sweet little sores....LOL....Loved your Sunday story Sherrill and Beau...HA! It's amazing what we do when we are forced into a situation...You guys are so awesome...I love your CAN DO attitudes! Looking forward to seeing all of you....love ya's!
Such sweet little things even though they are all covered in poke-a-dots! Hope you and Beau are holding up ok.
Post a Comment